Saturday, September 06, 2008

took another pointless survey.

Note to reader: this quiz only has 49 questions.

50 Questions To Really Get To Know Someone
1) Are you a morning or night person?Night
2) Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods?Salty
3) Ninjas or pirates?Pirates
4) Ninjas vs pirates, discuss.I just don't buy the facemasks. I prefer tattoos.
5) Autobots or Decepticons?No idea.
6) What was your favorite childhood television program?Sesame Street
7) Are you a collector of anything?Shoes and books
8) If you could be any animal, what would you be?A robin
9) If you could have any superpower, what would it be?Instant teleportation
10) What is usually your first thought when you wake up?I wonder how my missionary is?
11) What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?See previous answer.
12) What's your favorite color?Red
13) What's your favorite animal?Dog
14) Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?Not in the creepy alien sense.
15) Do you believe in ghosts?Yeah, also not in a creepy sense.
16) Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)?The Sims *hangs head in shame*
17) You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on?A restored farmhouse
18) Have any bad habits?Sure
19) Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?Messy eaters
20) List 3 of your best personality traits:Outgoing, sensitive, intelligent
21) List 3 of your worst personality traits:Moody, critical, lazy
22) Have any celebrity crushes?Not real crushes, but I love Jamie Oliver!
23) List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself:I wish I didn't have student loans.
24) Any tattoos or piercings?Ears pierced, that's it.
25) What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?Eyes, then ability to make conversation.
26) What personality traits do you look for in a partner?Kind, intelligent, personable, interesting, handsome, funny, spiritual...
27) What personality traits do you dislike in other people?Mean, ignorant, aloof, boring, unattractive, not funny, vain...
28) Are you mostly a clean or messy person?Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years?Clean, yes.
29) Are you mostly a clean or messy person?Clean.
30) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?The Northwest.
31) If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?Spain. ;)
32) List 5 goals on your life's to-do list:1. Marry a good man 2. Have a family 3. Restore a farmhouse 4. Write a book 5. Have a job I love
33) Name 1 regret you have:Not sure I have any.
34) Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid:Easy school.
35) Name 1 thing you love about being an adult:Thinking more clearly than before.
36) What's your favorite song of the moment?"Somewhere only we know."
37) What's your favorite song of all time?Impossible to say.
38) What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night?Quilt.
39) What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?Sleep.
40) Have any hidden talents?Yep.
41) You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal?Fried chicken.
42) What would be your dream job?Write books and also work as an editor for other books.
43) Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love?True love.
44) If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?1. To score well on the GRE 2. To get a good job 3. To have my dog Britty back
45) Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why?Kind of, but not enough to do anything about it.
46) Name 1 thing not many people know about you:I wear lavender deoderant.
47) If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?Nichole 2
48) Do you believe in the afterlife?Yes
49) On the topic of abortion, how do you feel about cookies?Love cookies, dislike abortion.
Take this survey | Create your own survey | Daily survey
Explore Thousands of Life Experiences.

No comments:

Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series

After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...