Thursday, September 18, 2008

has already started scheming.

Now that I have an official income, I already have a list of things to buy. I've held off for what feels like weeks and weeks and now it's time to get:

1. A gym membership so that I can start swimming again.

2. Some cowboy boots. I've been aching for them all summer.












3. Clinique facewash. I went cheap and tried St. Ives. Then Cetaphil. Neither worked. I went a little higher up and tried Burt's Bees. It looked like bees had stung me on my forehead in a million places. I guess I can't get around it.













4. An air freshener for my office.














That's all I can think of for now. I know, dream big.

No comments:

Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series

After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...