Monday, September 15, 2008

is employed!

After three months of searching, I have finally found a job! I am so excited to start this Wednesday at Russian Oregon Social Services (ROSS). I get to use my language and work with Russian immigrant teens. I feel very blessed. Thank you to all who have been praying for me.

That's all for now, but I'll keep you updated on what my new job is like.

3 comments:

Ransom said...

Wow! Congratulations, that sounds awesome! Definitely keep us posted!

Tess said...

What fabulous news! Seriously, to graduate and work in your field is so great!
I read a great book last week called "Heartbeat" by Sharon Creech. Have you read it? I think you'd like it.

Nichole said...

I haven't read it yet, Tess. I'll be sure to look it up. :)

Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series

After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...