Monday, September 08, 2008

got a new puppy!


My mom brought home a new little English Springer Spaniel puppy from Idaho this weekend! We are already in love with her. She brings back so many memories of our dog Brittain. We haven't named her yet, so please vote on a name (the name we choose may or may not be from the poll).

Here are some videos of the new puppy:

3 comments:

Grant Swertfeger said...

That puppy is soooo.... cute. I voted for Paisley. I think she'll make a great Britty II.

Robert and Lisa said...

She is so cute. Jealous! I would say freckles (obviously) or floppers/flopperkins (ha ha---the ears!)

Kayla said...

She is absolutely adorable.

Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series

After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...