Hm, possibly the most convincing case for yellow I've seen yet. Nice. And the ones that show the fields remind me of home. Aw, tender. Though I'm still not converted. ;-)
Nichole! I stumbled onto your blog through Traci. I hope you don't mind! I love your puppy! Oh my gosh, I bet you just love to cuddle with her. Let's stay in touch. I'd love to get together! Take care, sweetie. Annie.
3 comments:
...thing is, there's yellow and then there's yellow. The ones you picked are okay. Some yellows are just WRONG.
Hm, possibly the most convincing case for yellow I've seen yet. Nice. And the ones that show the fields remind me of home. Aw, tender. Though I'm still not converted. ;-)
Nichole! I stumbled onto your blog through Traci. I hope you don't mind! I love your puppy! Oh my gosh, I bet you just love to cuddle with her. Let's stay in touch. I'd love to get together!
Take care, sweetie. Annie.
Post a Comment