Thursday, September 04, 2008

is almost ready.


I've been gathering up fabric for a month now. I think I'm almost ready to start my quilt.

Look at all this beautiful fabric.


I just can't bring myself to cut them yet. I think I need to take a quilting class first.

2 comments:

Kengo Biddles said...

Quilting class wouldn't hurt...I should take a picture of my mother's Blue Ribbon winning Texas Star and send it to you--she hasn't had any formal training, just followed the pattern and then had aunts, cousins, and nieces help to literally quilt it instead of just tying it off with yarn.

Kayla said...

That is so awesome. I have a quilt that I started two years ago and never finished. I am hoping to finish it this winter!

Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series

After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...