Tuesday, November 11, 2008
is thankful for Veteran's Day.
I was griping that I had to work today, but after a frantic twenty-minute-drive I found out that I don't! Don't you love those days? You run to class and you're not prepared and then there's a note on the door or you don't want to teach Sunday school and it turns out that someone else is teaching. Yay! Today I am going to go get some pants altered and pick up my newly refurbished high heels. And I'm going to relax. That's the point of today. We get to relax in a peaceful country because of what Veterans did (and continue to do) for us. Thank you so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series
After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...
-
Okay, I have a problem. I have been going through deoderant like crazy and I can't find one that won't make my armpits itch. Here ar...
-
My sister received this gift for her wedding (seriously!) and now there is a debate going on in my house. We can't decide what this obje...
No comments:
Post a Comment