Friday, November 28, 2008

eats leftovers.

Three words: Turkey pot pie.


Almost as good as Thanksgiving dinner itself, but not quite! That would be blasphemy.

3 comments:

Kengo Biddles said...

We've been nibbling away at the leftovers of our huge repast...We finished off the Pumpkin Flamiche (like a Quiche) -- and the hors d'oeuvres, and we had some of the duck we thawed last night...

(greasy!)

I miss turkey, but the Mrs. doesn't.

*sigh*

Kayla said...

whoa, did you make that? cause if you did, you are my hero (and I want a recipe!)

Nichole said...

Yeah, it was pretty easy to make. I'll see what I can do about a recipe. My problem is I never use one, so I'll post that soonish. :)

Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series

After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...