
"And I would exhort you, my beloved brethren, that ye remember that every good gift cometh of Christ" (Moroni 10:18)
"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning" (James 1:17).
Above all, this Thanksgiving, I am grateful for Jesus Christ who made the greatest sacrifice for me so that my life could be joyful. I know that He is the source of all blessings. I feel peace when I am obedient to His teachings. I know that these blessings are available to all who believe in Him.
"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning" (James 1:17).
Above all, this Thanksgiving, I am grateful for Jesus Christ who made the greatest sacrifice for me so that my life could be joyful. I know that He is the source of all blessings. I feel peace when I am obedient to His teachings. I know that these blessings are available to all who believe in Him.
2 comments:
Thanks for this post.
Just yesterday in Institute our instructor ADMONISHED us to remember the source of our blessings--not just the blessings. Awesome post. Thanks.
Post a Comment