Wednesday, July 30, 2008
isn't "somebody and somebody" yet.
Yay for family blogs! I just found out today that many of my cousins and even my aunt has a blog. Awesome. But along with these awesome revelations comes the fact that I now need to start listing blogs with two names: "Joy and Nate" "Grant and Mindy" for example. I was avoiding this. In fact, I dislike that I show up on my friends' blog lists as simply "Nichole" or even "Trone" when ALLLL the rest of them are "somebody and somebody." Yeesh. There's no remedy for now. I am just commenting on the rising trend of two name blogs and wishing my missionary would hurry up and get home, that's all. No offense if you're a two-namer, I love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series
After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...
-
Okay, I have a problem. I have been going through deoderant like crazy and I can't find one that won't make my armpits itch. Here ar...
-
This is only my opinion, but here are some things I'd like to get rid of with the new year... 1. M ustaches on anything but a face (a MA...
4 comments:
well, boo hoo to you i am lia AND farnsworth. so there, all those married couples.
just kidding.
You're still a step ahead of me. I haven't even buckled down and gotten myself a blog yet. =)
I am soooooo glad that you posted this post. I have wanted to say something like that for so long. I have just never had the guts to do so. You are my hero Nicole! I feel your pain. As least you have a remedy for your one nameness!
I hate when I'm the only single one on the blog list. It makes me lonely, which is ridiculous, but it does. LAME!
Post a Comment