Sunday, December 25, 2011

10 things that need to go in 2012!

This is only my opinion, but here are some things I'd like to get rid of with the new year...

1. Mustaches on anything but a face (a MAN's face)


2. What I like to call the "Eski-HO" look (and Uggs with any outfit, really)



3. Two-tone hair


4. Feathers in hair

5. Anything related to the Kardashians (especially their clothing line!)


6. Still not understanding how to wear pants (get pants that fit!)


7. Not wearing proper pants (tights aren't pants!)

8. Nerd glasses (and while we're at it, Bieber hair!)


9. Jersey Shore (ugh, just be done with it! The tanning, the drunkenness, the
douchbaggery...)

10. Taking "native" style too far


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can take my Uggs, but you can never take my MOUSTACHE!

Nichole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nichole said...

You are well within your rights to sport one. Although you can't right now, can you? Bummer. :(

Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series

After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...