On a daily basis I almost always have:
1. Car keys for my mustang with a broken Eiffel tower on the key chain and my dog's tag (RIP)
2. Oversized sunglasses
3. A Motorola W490 phone in bubblegum pink
4. A Black, 30G iPod
5. A to-do list (this one's on a heart shaped postit)
6. Orbit wintermint gum
7. A pink BYU planner
8. A Lodis clutch
9. Burt's Bees chapstick
10. Bonne Bell strawberry Skittles chapstick
11. Feminine sanitary items (just in case)
12. A snack (cheddar Goldfish, yum!)
Don't you feel like you know me better now that you've rifled through my purse?
7 comments:
I expected this blog to be a little more.... exciting, maybe. Like, a little skin or something? hahaha
this is so 100% you. i'm feeling inspired to do a little exposure of my own...
here's one i did like a year ago:
http://flickr.com/photos/land_camera/2007217173/
by the way, HI NICHOLE. I READ YOUR BLOG.
1. Good on ya for doing the pocket dump.
2. Way to be bold with the feminine product display. I didn't include my feminine products in mine.
Very cool. I love this idea! I might have to expose myself!
I should empty my man bag because you'd die seeing its contents ...
Good idea.
Dare me to post a picture?
I dare you.
Post a Comment