Tuesday, July 29, 2008

is lacking inspiration.


I have the summer all to myself. I am at home with my family, who I love to be around. I don't have the pressures of school or work at the moment. I am free to sleep as little or as much as I want. I have quite a few books lined up to read. But I feel so useless and bored. I am the kind of person who loves possibilities, however, my time is nothing but possibilities at the moment and I feel like I'm drowning in them. *sigh*

What can I do? How can I wake myself up again? I am tired of going through each day in the same way. I need to do something different and soon.

1 comment:

lia said...

oh wow - i want to talk to you so much about this. these life ruts are so difficult, and i feel like i've been semi-stuck in one for a while now.
i also want to talk to you about the idea of processes (as you've written about them below...)
oh man, months without our nightly bedside catch-ups are KILLING me!

Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series

After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...