
Pulse: 78 beats a minute
Mental state: brain dead
Cleanliness: showered yesterday, but put on deoderant today
Work ethic: can't even put it into words, it's that bad
WPM: it took me a full minute to type this sentence
Weather: foggy (I wrote that as "foddy" first)
Gas gague: almost empty
Lunch: microwable pizza (360 calories... I know)
Letters: it's been almost two weeks... I need one stat
Credit score: no idea
Weight: also no idea, and I think my guess is depressing
Currently reading: Specials (Extras is next on the list)
Quilt progress: 13 squares done, 12 to go.
I need a nap...
whining over.
Mental state: brain dead
Cleanliness: showered yesterday, but put on deoderant today
Work ethic: can't even put it into words, it's that bad
WPM: it took me a full minute to type this sentence
Weather: foggy (I wrote that as "foddy" first)
Gas gague: almost empty
Lunch: microwable pizza (360 calories... I know)
Letters: it's been almost two weeks... I need one stat
Credit score: no idea
Weight: also no idea, and I think my guess is depressing
Currently reading: Specials (Extras is next on the list)
Quilt progress: 13 squares done, 12 to go.
I need a nap...
whining over.
2 comments:
dear nichole, by way of empathizing:
Pulse: 62 beats per minute
Mental state: difficult to detect
Cleanliness: covered in fine particles of rock dust? does that even nearly qualify as clean? (i chiseled stone in my sculpture class today)
Work ethic: i'm checking facebook and reading blogs. again.
WPM: this requires too much calculation
Weather: butt cold
Gas gague: almost empty
Lunch: i forgot to bring one :( but i might sneak off campus and get a veggie burger at burger supreme :)
Letters: no one ever sends me post (worth another :( )
oh dearie, if we were both together, we could call a sick day and watch p&p on the couch with a nice bowl of ben and jerry's.
Oh yes... P&P is exsctly what I need right now. And you. Maybe I'll start planning my Utah trip today during a spare moment. :)
And you get that veggie burger. Enjoy it, okay!
Post a Comment