Happy 2009 everyone! I haven't had the energy, although I've definitely had the time, to post my new year's resolutions. I'll get to those soon enough. For now, let's have a short moment of silence in memory of the glass pear. A dear reader confirmed what it is. Yes, it's a plant terrarium, despite the many creative suggestions that were given. Anyhow, she offered to give the glass pear a home, and now it is on it's way to California where it will be loved instead of made fun of.
Hoorray for our friend the pear. :)
I just had a thought. Aren't we all kind of like this pear? You get made fun of, picked apart, critisized, and then suddenly... someone has a use for you. In fact, they love you! Haha... I hope that this year we'll all stop feeling like defective knick-knacks and realize that we have real purpose. Yes, I can even turn a pear-shaped terrarium into a metaphor for life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series
After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...
-
Okay, I have a problem. I have been going through deoderant like crazy and I can't find one that won't make my armpits itch. Here ar...
-
This is only my opinion, but here are some things I'd like to get rid of with the new year... 1. M ustaches on anything but a face (a MA...
1 comment:
that's funny. who'd of thunk?
Post a Comment