
I've been mailbox watching lately, which always makes me on edge. I am in need of some love, especially with Valentine's Day around the corner. Last year I heard John Denver's "Annie's Song" playing in a grocery store and I nearly lost it. I hope that doesn't happen this year.
3 comments:
Um, this is a super dashing little love note---wherever did you find it?!
I wish you all good things in your mailbox.
I think I just googled "vintage valentine" and it came up on about.com. Also, you gave me one of the best valentines I've ever gotten. It's sitting on my shelf at home. I think it'll just have to post it soon.
Oh, I just adore it! I might maybe may steal it for my round of valentines this year (I'm so glad you've given my 2008 edition such a good home. I meant it, every word.)
Post a Comment