
For all who are wondering why I made my blog private, it's not meant to be exclusive by any means. I would love to have as many people read my blog as possible, but recently I've felt a little too "researched." Because my name is on the internet for my job, there are clients who search my name and subsequently read my blog as well. I don't know how I feel about that. So, for now, I am going to keep my blog private. If you know anyone that might like to be added as a reader, don't hesitate to let me know! I hope I haven't left anyone in the cold.
Thank you dear friends for being so loyal. This is all between you and I now. Doesn't that make you feel better too?
2 comments:
I'm sorry to hear that your work and your blog have collided to make you uncomfortable. I hope the situation is eventually resolved to your entire satisfaction; perhaps this is a big step along the way.
I regret to report that I think this breaks my feed subscription on Google Reader. If you know how to fix that, it will make my interaction with your blog a thousand times easier. If not, perhaps I can find somebody at google to bug.
hey nicole....i would like to keep reading your blog.....sister buchanan...aka heidi
buchanan.heidi@gmail.com
Post a Comment