Wednesday, June 25, 2008

got the best graduation present ever.

Well, if you're into sleeping, that is. And I am. I love sleeping. I sleep entirely too much and on this ship of dreams, I'll be drifting in and out of sleep for hours and hours. I picked out a bed months ago, but I changed my mind a couple times. I went back and forth from this bedto this bed

and finally settled on the second. I think I'm pretty happy with my choice.

5 comments:

Greg D said...

I'm thinking about getting that bed! Weird!

tracey jameson said...

I must say that bed looks very comfy. :) I miss you roomie!!! The house is so quiet....and HOT!!!! Seriously, I'm ready to sleep in my car; at least it has a/c.

Nichole said...

The first one or the second one?

C said...

I love both beds but that second one will be fun to decorate.

salad said...

we have the first one and we love it.

Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series

After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...