
This will be my last post from Utah for quite a while. Tomorrow morning, at about 6:00 am (if I can make myself get up that early) I will be driving the 13 hours home to Oregon. My car is packed, my room is empty, but I am not sad. I feel like it's time for me to move on. I have an open road in front of me, literally and figuratively. True, I have a plan for the next year or so, but I know that I can't necessarily control the details and so I look forward to this time without the pressures of school as a period of learning and growing. I also feel like I need to be with my family right now. I know I need to save a little money too. I am really grateful for this opportunity to be with them. I actually didn't think that I would be living with them an extended period of time ever again. So I say goodbye to my friends and this city, which has become a second home to me. Goodbye Provo, I'll be back soon, I hope.
5 comments:
Bye!
Have a happy Oregon!
Bye Nicole! We'll miss you!
I'm glad I caught you before you scooted, it was a good night. Good luck with the decompressing and maybe I'll catch you later. :) (A promise that I'll blogstalk you a little.)
i'm so happy for you to be returning to lovely portland - but i can't deny i'm terribly sad to be returning to a provo that no longer houses my special special friend. you know you always have a home where i'm at. love you.
(does this sound like a certain rumor propagator? wink, wink?)
Well...we'll always have the interwebs ... or Kiev, or, well, something. :) Be safe and well!
Post a Comment