Wednesday, June 04, 2008

had a bad dream.

Actually, I've had bad dreams two nights in a row now.

The first night I had a dream that I was coerced into going out with a guy that I'm threatened by and he took me to a hamburger joint. He told me that I could only have an ice cream cone, just one scoop, mind you, and when I asked if I could have a hamburger too he denied me! When I finally got out of that place and away from him, I ran into an ex-boyfriend who saved me. Thank you John! And just so you all know, I got myself a hamburger that day.



Last night I had a dream that I was being attacked by three psycho girls (maybe Charlie's Angels?). I knew what I had to do. I grabbed my biggest knife (from Ikea) and I started hacking at their necks! I knew that I had to cut their juglars to take them down. I ended up killing two of them and then I woke myself up because I realized, I don't kill people. I am against it, morally.


4 comments:

Kengo Biddles said...

I'm glad you're morally against killing other people. It tends to make the policemen flustered and stern, as well.

So it's just best to avoid it.

...and I'm not going to answer any questions along this line, either.

;)

Ransom said...

Killing people disturbs me, too.

Also, I once woke up quite distressed from a dream where I had made a "your mom" joke to a mission companion who I wasn't getting along with very well.

lia said...

hahahahahaha! your last sentence was absolutely perfect.

i might be against it, just morally, too.

rather than two bad dreams two nights in a row, i had an entire night of bad dreams a few days ago. not nightmares, but the kind where you just sort of dread possibly walking naked into school the next day. i'll probably post about it soon, so watch for it....

love you!

rie said...

I hate dreams that make you feel disgusted with yourself when you wake up.

Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series

After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...