Tuesday, March 13, 2007

spoke too soon.

The shoes are too small. *sigh*

8 comments:

pinetree said...

Uh...I think this means you have to go again and you have to take me.

Nichole said...

Okay!

Blueyedane said...

Hey can I come to? J/K :) Have fun!

Nichole said...

Why not? ;) I'd love to go shopping surrounded with handsome men. How is Friday?

Blueyedane said...

Hey good idea. I think I can come but it would be after 4pm cause that is when I get off work. Let me know what you think.

Nichole said...

Alright... that's perfect. Email me at agirlwho@gmail.com for my cell number and let's all go!

Ransom said...

Weather's still great!

Thrasius said...

Thanks for the advice tonight, you are awesome. Also, sorry the shoes didn't fit.

Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series

After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...