Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series
After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...
-
Okay, I have a problem. I have been going through deoderant like crazy and I can't find one that won't make my armpits itch. Here ar...
-
My sister received this gift for her wedding (seriously!) and now there is a debate going on in my house. We can't decide what this obje...
3 comments:
Since these aren't exactly topical to your poetry, I'll put them here, instead of directly on your poem blog. I think you'd appreciate them more than most:
Quirky Girls
dPain over dT
Grownups
Angular Momentum
Philosophy
Graffiti
Your readers might like them as well. :-) Enjoy!
"Girly"-
Your personal posts are much more intriguing and entertaining than the poetry. :)
What news?
When's the next date?
Post a Comment