Tuesday, March 13, 2007

enjoys the simple things in life.


Today was the perfect day, aside from the fact I had to go to school (although my dance teacher did look super cute today). I went to the mall and bought some new shoes at Nordstrom; I also went to Express and found a cute shirt. Plus it was sunny and beautiful! Then I went to Pita Pit and had the chicken caesar pita. YUM! So based on those superficial things (just kidding) my life is going well. I hope I'm not in the eye of a hurricane. I feel blessed. I feel like my life is chill right now so that I can reach out and lift others. I'm glad for new shoes, but more importantly, I'm glad for peace in my life. I know, random...

3 comments:

Blueyedane said...

Thats great! It's always good to hear about a good day. I wish I could afford to go shoe shopping. Simplicity is beautiful. After living a complicated life for the last 20 or so years (ie, Trying to be perfect) I have figured out that keeping things simple is the best. Have a great night!

pinetree said...

Yeah, yesterday was amazing!

Ransom said...

Feelin' ya on the weather there.

Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series

After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...