Thursday, June 11, 2009

Garden update: Awesome!

Check it out! The garden is growing like crazy!

The herbs are coming along nicely. Especially the sage and the oregano.

The peas are starting to climb their little trellis.

Just take a look at those sweet, sweet peas.

The spinach is growing back after an unfortunate encounter with some bugs. The romaine looks like it's almost ready!

Everything's growing really well except for the poor broccoli. There were little green caterpillars all over it and overnight the leaves looked like this. 

Oops. Better luck next year.

5 comments:

Sara said...

WOW! Your garden looks amazing! Way to go.

big_smartmouth said...

i am SUPER jealous! i've always wanted a garden. but, i've never had the space...and i also have a black thumb!

Robert and Lisa said...

Your garden is great! I love watching mine change every day.

RoughStoneRolling said...

Hey i like your garden

Kayla said...

Wow. I am so jealous. I totally want to do that!! Plus, yours looks good. I don't exactly have a green thumb.

Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series

After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...