Thursday, June 11, 2009

Plan B is now Plan A.

After mulling over the thought of accepting a new job at my old office, I realized that my time there is not finished. I decided to take the job. When I told my boss I was staying on, I felt lighter. I felt right inside. I know that's a good sign. This job has turned my plan to cut my losses and get out as quickly as possible over on its head, which I believe is positive. It's never a good idea to leave a place with that kind of attitude. Even though I know that difficulties await me, I feel that this job is a good opportunity to grow. It is good writing experience and a good lesson in patience. I can handle it for another five to six months I'm sure.  So, it's not entirely official yet, but in two weeks I will be a grant writer.

1 comment:

Lara said...

Good for you ribichka. Sticking out a tough situation will make you stronger. I don't envy you though. Udachi.

Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series

After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...