Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series
After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...
-
Okay, I have a problem. I have been going through deoderant like crazy and I can't find one that won't make my armpits itch. Here ar...
-
This is only my opinion, but here are some things I'd like to get rid of with the new year... 1. M ustaches on anything but a face (a MA...
5 comments:
Ha! That's great! Quite the doodle. :-)
He had a little extra time on his hands. His companion was sick and I reaped the benefits. Haha...
oh! oh! oh!!!!!
who is this?? very sweet
Nichole, you two truly are meant for each other. If it doesn't work out, something is horribly wrong in this world.
Post a Comment