Tuesday, October 28, 2008

is ?


Here's a little preview of my Halloween costume. It started out as a Jane Austen character, probably Jane Bennett from Pride and Prejudice, but then it morphed into something else. It feels kind of French. Who do I look like to you?

2 comments:

Kengo Biddles said...

with the white dress, pearls and blonde hair, somewhat Marilyn Monroe-y.

lia said...

jane bennet!!!

(weston gave it away.) remember when you were a hot vampire last year?
this year for halloween i was a student, and went to bed at 8, then woke up at 2 (am) to start studying for an exam. :(

sigh, sigh, my eight year old self would have been so disappointed. read my newest post!

Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series

After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...