If my sixteen-year-old self had seen me standing in line for a Celine Dion concert, I would have punched myself in the face. I initially went because I had free tickets from my work. I didn't want to turn them down because it seemed like it might be fun, and I haven't been out of the house except to go to work for too long. Not to mention, she is a favorite of my missionary and I felt like I should give her a try. Well, I have a confession. Not only did I go, but I LOVED it. So much that I thought I was going to burst into tears at various points throughout her show. So, I am eating my words. It's out there for the world to see.I LOVE CELINE!
5 comments:
I went to see her Vegas show about five years ago. Loved it. :)
i'm sorry, this made me laugh pretty hard because i KNEW the 16 year old you, and you are fully correct. this is funny. i wish i had our prom photo handy for comparison, but lucky for you, i cannot find it.
Hehe... I know where it is. I think I might post it just for fun. ;) Keep an eye out.
welcome to celine's fan base, dear. we're happy to have you!
elle est ma quebecoise preferee!
Hmmm...I dunno, I think my 31 year-old self might just punch you in the face. ;)
Post a Comment