Sunday, August 03, 2008

is in pieces.

I've always wanted to know how to do one of these. Thanks to PilgrimGirl, now I do. This mosaic is a little bit of what I love:

Here are the questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you attend?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you?
12. Your Flickr name?

The answers:

1. Nichole, 2. Roasted Turkey, 3. Oregon City, 4. Red Red Red, 5. Anderson Cooper, 6. Berry Smoothie, 7. Ireland, 8. Blackberry cobbler, 9. A writer, 10. My Family, 11. Ardent, 12. little chickie on its throne (Tronchik)

What are your favorites? Play along here.

2 comments:

Jules AF said...

I love Anderson Cooper. I only wish he weren't gay so we could get married and have adorable children together. How is he so sexy with that gray hair? yuuum....

jana said...

beautiful! :)

Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series

After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...