Tuesday, August 05, 2008

finished Breaking Dawn.

Hey everyone, this is a random question for any Twilight geeks out there, was your book cover on upside down? Do you think it was it on purpose or an accident? Hrm.

Strange, very strange. Other than that, I will not say anything that might spoil the ending for those who haven't finished it yet, but if you have, let me know what you thought. I will keep my opinions to myself for now...

5 comments:

Ransom said...

Yeah, finished it 4am this morning. I read it without the dust jacket, though... my sister took it off for convenience, and says it wasn't on upside down when she got it.

I did enjoy it. I hear you either loved it or hated it. =)

Jules AF said...

My cover wasn't on upside down. And I'm not gonna lie, I totally read the end after I got 75 pages into it. I had to. And I have to say, I was a little bored during some parts. And Bella is stupid. That's all.

lia said...

waaaaaaaahhh waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh i wanna wanna wanna read it. not until i get back into the states, i suppose. at which you and i will have to have a very long phone conversation.
maybe about other things, too, but really, this may be up there on our list. :)

jana said...

I still haven't read it--just finished book 3 last week :)

Kjerstin Evans Ballard said...

I haven't bought Breaking Dawn, but one edition of Inscape had an upside down cover. I was pretty mortified.

Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series

After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...