Saturday, May 17, 2008

is fortunate.


Today I ate a bagful of fortune cookies. Here's what they said:

1. You are a classic
2. Don't allow yourself to dream away time-be productive
3.Your charm is quite irresistable
4. People find it difficult to resist your persuasive manner
5. Children will play an important role in your life
6. Your senior years will be happy and fulfilling
7. Good fortune is coming to you
8. Soon you will be getting the recognition you deserve
9. Your mind is filled with new ideas. Make use of them
10. Someone's kindness will surprise and delight you

I can't wait for them to come true!

4 comments:

Ransom said...

Whenever I read a fortune cookie, I follow the time-honored tradition of appending "in the bathtub" to whatever the cookie says.

Greg D said...

I use "in bed"
And have you ever noticed how fortune cookies never say anything like, "beware strangers in tall hats" or "you will soon be plagued by annoying people"? No one ever said fortune was always positive...

Jules AF said...

I love love love fortune cookies. I could eat a whole freaking bag of them if I didn't stop myself. yummmm

A and O said...

I love you blog format.

Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series

After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...