...according to this "Which Austen Heroine are You?" quiz. Take the quiz for yourself and see who you are!
You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of ridiculousness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed.

3 comments:
I haven't read Northanger Abbey, and I am a man... but I scored as Catherine Morland.
I love your "Red Turkey Damn Butt Hell"! You're my winner. :)
Why thank you. *bows* I just couldn't help myself. I find myself saying "turkey damn butt hell" every now and then. For all of my blog readers (the two of you) who might not know where this little anecdote comes from, check out www.thepioneerwoman.com. It's my favorite blog!
Post a Comment