Tuesday, May 15, 2007

is in Russia!

Привет всем! Hey everyone! I am now in St. Petersburg, Russia. If you would like to contact me, I'll be on the internet all the time. So, email me! It's not hard to find an internet cafe here. In fact, that's a funny story. The internet cafe I found also doubles as a gay bookstore. Hahaha... I really am a magnet. I miss everyone, but I am also so happy to be here. I will be posting more on my other blog, so take a look. Love you all. Пока!

2 comments:

Craig said...

Privet to you too! Or should I say Grüß Gott! There's a guy here in the program who served in the Ukraine - Donetsk I think. Anyway I'm glad you made it safely to the continent. How's the weather way up there?

Sean said...

You definitely know how to find them! I wish that I could be there traveling with you in that beautiful country! Too bad...

Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series

After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...