Sunday, May 06, 2007
mourns.
Another one of life's wakeup calls happened today. A member of my extended family died. It was an accident no one was expecting in the least. His family is experiencing a huge loss and they have a large burden to carry. It makes me think about my relationships with my family members and how I need to make sure that they are good. I am just in shock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series
After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...
-
Okay, I have a problem. I have been going through deoderant like crazy and I can't find one that won't make my armpits itch. Here ar...
-
My sister received this gift for her wedding (seriously!) and now there is a debate going on in my house. We can't decide what this obje...
3 comments:
I feel so bad for you right now. If I were near, I'd bake you a gross of super extra chocolaty cookies to try to make you feel better...
Thanks stephen! Hey, aren't you in Oregon? You could make me cookies if you are. Hahaha... kidding. But really, I am fine. I just feel really bad for his family.
Are you in Oregon too? You should e-mail me and I will in fact bake you some cookies. I had no idea you were a North-Westerner!
Post a Comment