Friday, November 10, 2006

is behind in school!


Entering whining zone, take caution...


Well, I knew someone would notice sooner or later. I am a slacker. I just got an email from one of my teachers because he suspects that I am discouraged about my test score and all the reading I've missed. I have skipped too many of my classes and I'm behind in the reading. Am I becoming apathetic about my studies or am I really just not a good student? I worry about myself, but probably not enough! I have so many big questions in my life right now: 1. Why am I studying Russian? 2. Should I minor in Editing? 3. What do I want to go to grad school for? 4. Why aren't things working out dating wise in any way? 5. What do I really need to improve on in myself? They don't sound big, but they are big in my mind. I just hate not knowing what to do. Aside from these things I know I need to decide, I also have a list of secret wishes that I have to be content with just wishing for right now: 1. To be a good dancer. 2. To be a good Russian speaker. 3. To be in love. 4. To lose 15 pounds. 5. To take either the GRE or LSAT and do REALLY good. 6. To graduate with honors. 7. To be published somewhere awesome (and prestigious). 8. To have my homework done every time I go to school. 9. To get 8 hours of sleep every night.

Um, I am a whiner and a self-pitier and I hope that you don't actually take this post too seriously. I just hate it when people notice that I am not like everyone else and I actually am doing worse than everyone in class. I know it, but do they have to know it too? *WHINE* Alright, I'm done.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Nichole,

I am also trying to decide what to do with my life. And I was really freaking out for a while, but then I decided to just open up as many options as possible and then wait and see. That's helping me to calm down a little bit right now. But I still have no idea what I want to do with my life. Oh well. At least I can sleep good! well? Whatever.

Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series

After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...