1. My car works! (It actually drives backwards and forwards now... Incredible!)
2. I made it home to Oregon

3. I have a wonderful family (and dog)
4. There are only a few weeks left in the semester!
5. My birthday is in a week
6. Great friends
7. A new haircut (Whoo!)
8. Turkey
9. Russian poetry
10. Dance Dance Revolution
11. Egg nog
12. The scriptures
13. The temple (don't worry, this list isn't in order of importance... don't judge me!)
14. Enrique (you know who you are)
15. New sexy black heels
16. Vicki's
17. Sleep
18. My queen bed (sadly I have to leave it in two days)
19. Dancing
20. Diet pepsi (it saved me on the way here)
What are you thankful for?

2 comments:
a lot of times i try to be really saucy when asked what i'm thankful for (i.e. i'm thankful for electricity. and ice cube trays), but this year i think i have a lot of serious things to be thankful for, including friends like you that encouraged and supported me to make one of the biggest changes of my life. thanks, nichole! i hope you get to enjoy the remainder of your stay in portland! (and the joy of a sales-tax free life... i am so jealous).
p.s. i am thankful for vicki's, too
I love no sales tax.
And for a minute I mixed up numbers 18 and 19 and "dancing queen" started playing in my head.
Post a Comment