Monday, March 09, 2009

can't help herself.

So, every girl is supposed to have her entire wedding thoroughly planned out in her mind by marrying age. I should by now, but I don't. I am trying not to jinx myself. However, I did take a peek at some rings. I know. I should be slapped. Well, if I were to get a ring in the next year or so, this is the kind of ring I might want. It looks kind of vintage. I like the fact that it doesn't have a giant solitaire sticking out because I could see myself getting it hooked on all kinds of things. I'd probably hurt myself. I also like the little twinkly side stones. For now, I'll just keep dreaming...

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Dreaming never hurt anyone. Dream on! It's beautiful, by the way.

Ashton said...

I like the sparkly side stones too - I was torn, picking out my band, but decided if I had no "bling" then later I'd probably want some, lol. No harm in looking. Single women love jewelry too :)

Kayla said...

Wow. Love it! Great choice. Now, here is the slap! =) Just kidding.

big_smartmouth said...

okay, i did the same thing before i got engaged. i knew he was proposing (you kinda' have to know these things when you live on the other side of the world from each other), so i started looking at rings online. i never considered myself a "bling" type of a girl. but, i literally DROOLED over some. keep wishing, my dear! (ps i ended up LOVING my engagement ring!)

Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series

After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...