I've had this urge to write something substantial and meaningful for over a year now. Maybe it stems from my obsession with YA fiction. I've had a couple of ideas come into my head, but they've been fleeting. None of the ideas have been intriguing enough to write out more than a few pages at best. So, I'm wondering, if you wrote a novel, what would it be about? Don't worry, I won't steal your ideas. I just want to know what is inside your head. Isn't that frightening?
P.S. I thought the picture of Henry Cavill in my last post would be hot enough to get some comments. I guess I was wrong. You are all so disspointing!
4 comments:
Your profile picture looks vaguely familiar, but... I'm not sure. I know and love many writing fellows, so I may have met you before.
As for my hypothetical novel, I have no idea. I like the idea of writing one, but I find that all of my ideas are better suited for short stories and essays. Short compositional attention span, maybe?
I'm in kind of the same boat, only I keep wishing I had something to write a poem about.
I didn't comment on your last post because our copy of Eclipse hasn't arrived yet, and I knew you'd be talking about it, so I haven't looked at it yet.
As for a novel that I'd write, it would probably have to be about magic, because that's the type of book I like to read best. It would probably involve some unlikely underdog overcoming all odds and defeating some deadly bad guy. The prosaic plotline. Which is why I'm not an author. :P
Okay that pic was definitely hot.
If I were to write a novel, I guess I would want it to be about real-life experiences. Just day-to-day/friendship/perhaps romance types of experiences that are simple and that everyone can relate to. Some funny, some inspirational, some sad, some just plain serious...Maybe a-year-in-the-life-of type of a book...
Post a Comment