Wednesday, April 05, 2006
spills her fresca in class
I don't even hate the cloudy weather today. It reminds me of Oregon. Today was a Wednesday like most Wednesdays. I went to dance class, danced the Paso. I still can't growl. I fell asleep in Doctrine and Covenants and then I went to my Tolstoy class, which would be excellent if I could just keep up with the reading! And I ate a gigantic cranberry, white chocolate, macadamia cookie. I don't regret it. Now I am going to work to be with my wonderful missionaries. They are in their 10th week and about to head off to Donetsk, Yekaterinburg, and Vladivostok. I will miss them. Tonight they will be teaching the 3rd lesson and I hope it goes well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series
After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...
-
Okay, I have a problem. I have been going through deoderant like crazy and I can't find one that won't make my armpits itch. Here ar...
-
My sister received this gift for her wedding (seriously!) and now there is a debate going on in my house. We can't decide what this obje...
No comments:
Post a Comment