Sunday, April 09, 2006

doesn't want to write her paper




I have absolutely no desire to write my Russian paper on the comparison between Tolstoy and one of the main characters from Anna Karenina, Levin. It's not a bad topic, as I was able to choose it myself, but now that it's due tomorrow, I suddenly don't want to write it anymore. I have too many things to do right now and for some reason it causes a traffic jam in my brain and I can't do any one of them. So, I am eating too much sugar and thinking about boys I don't even like. Well maybe I do. I can't decide right now. Today was such a wonderful day, though. I loved the weather and the things that were said in church. My lesson went well too. I love talking about the atonement. It was so nice to hear that the sisters in Relief Society enjoyed the message I shared with them. After church I went out to enjoy the weather and asked one of my friends to go on a walk. I'm glad that he went with me. We haven't really talked much lately, probably because there hasn't been much time for just hanging out. This is all really random, but that's how I'm feeling right now. I swear I have ADD. I probably won't get much sleep tonight. Just to end on a good note I will end with a list of things that I am grateful for and a fake wedding announcement.

I'm thankful for:
1. Testimony meeting
2. Oatmeal cookies
3. Talking with my mom
4. The view from rock canyon park
5. Warm spring days
6. "My shepard will supply my need" -such a beautiful song!
7. Good friends to chat with
8. Flippy hair
9. Random Rumba moments
10. A new blender!

Poka!

No comments:

Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series

After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...