Sunday, April 26, 2009

Time for a little spring cleaning.

On a whim I decided to drop my old blog design (I'm sure some of you are thinking it's about time) and start a new one. In addition to this redesign, I have also changed my post titles. They will no longer be structured "I'm the kind of girl who... (fill in the blank)." It worked for a while, but now I just feel constricted. I'm spring cleaning my blog everyone!

How do you like it?

1 comment:

big_smartmouth said...

well, since i didn't see the old blog layout, i can only say i like this one! yay! i didn't know you blogged. and now, you will be another victim to my blog stalking....*enter evil laugh here*

Fan Cast for Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive Series

After a long hiatus from blogging, I wanted to pick up again with a book recommendation. I just finished Oathbringer , the third bo...